[Olsr-users] Maybe problem when disabling all olsr network interfaces

Joerg Pommnitz (spam-protected)
Mon Jun 30 10:17:42 CEST 2008

Hannes,
as promised I gave your patch a try today. Unfortunately it seems to have
an issue: The original problem (e.g. invalid TC entries) is gone, but
now the routes through the interface are not deleted by olsrd.

--
Regards
       Joerg