[Olsr-users] MIC metric

Juliusz Chroboczek (spam-protected)
Thu Jun 26 19:43:52 CEST 2008

> If you have good ideas about implementing it, just post them. At the
> moment we are still in the planning phase. The move to MIC will have
> to wait until we switch to OLSRv2, because the new packet format is
> much more extensible.

Yes, I have quite a few things to say about this, but I'm still trying
to digest the paper.

The main thing that comes to mind is whether all of this complexity is
really necessary.  My gut feeling is that it should be possible to
implement a reasonable approximation to MIC without all of the
complexity related to multiple tables.

                                        Juliusz