[Olsr-users] Numerical values for ETX and LQ in olsrd-0.5.6?

Joerg Pommnitz (spam-protected)
Thu Jun 26 16:27:45 CEST 2008

--- Henning Rogge  <(spam-protected)> schrieb am Do, 26.6.2008:
 > There is no guarantee that the active metric plugin do even use/compute
 > an LQ and an NLQ value.
 >
 > But you can easily get the linkcost value, it's stored in a field with
 > the same name.
 >
 > Henning

Henning,
thanks for the quick reply. May I suggest that somebody (wink, wink!!)
updates README-Link-Quality.html? It still talks about LQ, NLQ and so
on...
BTW, I like these changes, despite the fact that they cause me trouble.
--
Regards
       Joerg