[Olsr-users] Using a gateway for accessing internet (with switch)

L. Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Tue Jun 10 19:33:29 CEST 2008

On Jun 10, 2008, at 7:17 PM, PAtrick Gerber wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> How can I offer internet access to all node form my network with
> the switch interface for window ?
> I have tried to check the option "Offer internet connection" but it
> doesn't work.

it should :(

> Need I to configure some other options ? For example need I to
> setup special NAT or something like that ?

If you have private IP adresses in your mesh, yes, you will need NAT
on the gw of course.

The offer internet connection setting basically should do:

Hna4 {
   0.0.0.0    0.0.0.0
}

in olsrd.conf