[Olsr-users] Using a gateway for accessing internet

PAtrick Gerber (spam-protected)
Mon Jun 9 15:20:27 CEST 2008

Hello all,

Now OLSR work very well and my interface too. Thank you for all your help !

Now I will configure one of my node as a gateway for accessing internet from each node of my network. This special node is connected to internet by the LAN interface eth0. I have configured this node for accessing correctly internet and I have tested this connection.
I don't know how to configure OLSR for  indicating all the node that they can connect to internet by one specific node and I don't know how configure my "gateway" node to create a link between the wlan interface and the lan interface ?

Any help is welcome !

Thanks in advance

Patrick