[Olsr-users] Probleme with GTK interface (Unknown packet type)

Alexander Morlang (spam-protected)
Wed Jun 4 15:55:50 CEST 2008

PAtrick Gerber schrieb:
>  >What kind of features do you have in mind for the QT gui ?
>  >
>  >Henning
>
> I will simply display all the topology between the nodes.
>
> I have tried txtinfo but I don't understand how this plugin works. I
> have tried the wget from the readme but it doesn't work !
> Where is the file on the system ?

for a nice topology view, the dot plugin is quite nice.
it gives you a dot file for graphviz every topology change.

open a tcp connection, topo starts flowing in.

there is also a perlscript for fetching the topo and displaying it on
meshcube.org, but as is looks quite unresponsive, there is also a
version under:
https://snr.freifunk.net/trac/freifunk/attachment/wiki/olsr/dot_draw/olsr-topology-view.pl

> Thanks

np, Alex