[Olsr-users] Maybe problem when disabling all olsr network interfaces

Joerg Pommnitz (spam-protected)
Wed Jul 2 12:55:04 CEST 2008

Hannes,
I don't think this will work. have a look at your code:

In olsr_calculate_routing_table () this is what happens:

364:   /*
365:    * Check if there was a change in the main IP address.
366:    * Bail if there is no main IP address.
367:    */
368:   olsr_change_myself_tc();
369:   if (!tc_myself) {
370:     return;
371:   }

With this code in place we *NEVER* reach:

505:   /* move the route changes into the kernel */
506:
507:   olsr_update_kernel_routes();

And this is the onliest place (except from olsr_delete_all_kernel_routes
called on exit) that changes the kernel routes. Am I wrong?

--
Regards
       Joerg