[Olsr-users] Broadcast Packets & Windows Routin

Erik Tromp (spam-protected)
Sat Feb 23 16:10:00 CET 2008

The benefit is that it would save our poor plugin developers from
having to do their own call to 'select' in a separate thread when
they want fast handling of their packets ...

See also my previous e-mail.

Erik