[Olsr-users] Broadcast Packets & Windows Routing

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Feb 22 09:42:11 CET 2008

Am Freitag 22 Februar 2008 09:36:12 schrieb Erik Tromp:
> I agree, OLSR should provide a way to plugins for them to thread-safely
> access (or at least read) the OLSR data.
The other way would be easier.
Plugins should be able to register their sockets in Olsrd so they can be
polled by the olsrd mainloop.

No need for two threads.

Diplom Informatiker Henning Rogge
Forschungsgesellschaft für
Angewandte Naturwissenschaften e. V. (FGAN)
Neuenahrer Str. 20, 53343 Wachtberg, Germany
Tel.: 0049 (0)228 9435-961
Fax: 0049 (0)228 9435-685
E-Mail: (spam-protected)
Web: www.fgan.de
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bonn VR 2530
Vorstand: Dr. rer. nat. Ralf Dornhaus (Vors.), Prof. Dr. Joachim Ender
(Stellv.)