[Olsr-users] Broadcast Packets & Windows Routing

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Feb 22 07:28:29 CET 2008

Am Donnerstag 21 Februar 2008 21:19:55 schrieb Erik Tromp:
> I am not unaware of that. Exactly which unstabilities
> and race conditions you are referring to? How they can
> be reproduced? This would be something to be added to
> the bug list in SourceForge.
The BMF plugin use a thread of it's own to handle incoming packages through
the tap device and through it's communication socket. Unfortunately no Olsrd
datastructure was designed to be accessed and modified by multiple threads at
once.

Diplom Informatiker Henning Rogge
Forschungsgesellschaft für
Angewandte Naturwissenschaften e. V. (FGAN)
Neuenahrer Str. 20, 53343 Wachtberg, Germany
Tel.: 0049 (0)228 9435-961
Fax: 0049 (0)228 9435-685
E-Mail: (spam-protected)
Web: www.fgan.de
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bonn VR 2530
Vorstand: Dr. rer. nat. Ralf Dornhaus (Vors.), Prof. Dr. Joachim Ender
(Stellv.)