[Olsr-users] Broadcast Packets & Windows Routing

Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Fri Feb 22 01:53:39 CET 2008

Justin,

in general the windows port is not as well tested as the mipsel
binaries - simply because not so many people use it.
So it might be that there are some bugs in the windows version. If
so, let us know! Better still: tell us where you believe that you
found a bug.

Coming to the broadcast question: that should work. olsrd
communicates on port 698 and also uses broadcast packets. You might
want to check the firewall rules however.

hope it helps.
a.