[Olsr-users] fedora install problem r3

Mark K. (spam-protected)
Wed Dec 10 03:32:43 CET 2008

I can't seem to get the newest  olsrd release (r3) to install on
fedora core 10.

after I run "make", it gives me the following warning/error:

cc1: warnings being treated as errors
src/cfgparser/oscan.c:2224: error: 'input' defined but not used
make: *** [src/cfgparser/oscan.o] Error 1

Then, when I run "make install" I get the following:

mkdir -p /usr/bin
install -m 755 olsrd /usr/sbin
install: cannot stat 'olsrd': No such file or directory
make: *** [install_bin] Error 1

So, I looked at line 2224 in the file referenced above and commented
that variable declaration out but still got the same error on make
install.  I have dev tools installed and all that.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Mark