[Olsr-users] Ubiquiti Nanostation

Derek C (spam-protected)
Sat Dec 6 21:18:03 CET 2008

Hi Robert,

I'm using Nanostation 2s with Openwrt 8.09 with OLSRd (from the openwrt
feeds).

The lovely thing is that openwrt 8.09 will generate a bin file for the NS2
and you don't need to use the Ubiquiti mkfwimage application.

I have NS2s running in a housing estate now and they are working really
well - I think they are great.

Derek