[Olsr-users] Insert routes into multiple tables

List Receiver (spam-protected)
Wed Dec 3 03:37:48 CET 2008

I have a bit of a quandry on my hands.  I have an OLSR router that has two Internet connections.  I'm using Shorewall and it's multi-ISP capabilities to maintain two routing tables for the networks that are behind the router.  When routes/links change state, OLSR properly updates the main routing table, but since Shorewall is tagging packets statically for one of the two tables per ISP, traffic can be routed over dead links.

I saw the howto on olsr.org about putting everything in a different routing table, but is it possible to put or update routes in *multiple* routing tables instead?  I need the same routes updated in multiple tables simultaneously.