[Olsr-users] olsr.org olsrd and nrlsmf

Roar Bjørgum Rotvik (spam-protected)
Thu Aug 28 10:19:08 CEST 2008

Bernd Petrovitsch wrote:
> On Die, 2008-08-19 at 09:18 +0200, Roar Bjørgum Rotvik wrote:
> [...]
>> Or just use ioctl(), here is a short example:
>
> Cute. But where does this actually work?
> Because my recent Linux kernels needs the device name too as added below
> (yes, one wants to make it a parameter of the function).
> Otherwise I get a "No such device".

Aah, this was just some code I extracted from a real project, so i stripped away some
lines and formatted the code in the email composer. I think the setting of the device name
was lost in this formatting.

For reference this code was used on Fedora Core 4.

Thanks for "fixing" this :)

--
Roar Bjørgum Rotvik