[Olsr-users] Unusual Delays between LQ Hello message transmissions

Joe Pulver (spam-protected)
Mon Aug 25 18:23:59 CEST 2008

Here is a 30 second dump.  The 2-3 second gap occurs 3 times.  If I
misinterpreted "logfile with debugging info enabled"  let me know.
Thank you for the quick reply.

http://www.appleaid.com/olsr/olsrdbg.tar.gz

Joe Pulver