[Olsr-users] XML

Bob Keyes (spam-protected)
Wed Aug 20 20:57:49 CEST 2008

Hello all,
I need to export status information and take configuration files in XML, as
part of having my mesh nodes managed by a much larger configuration manager.
Has this been done already? I don't want to re-invent the wheel. Is this what
the http_info plugin does? Has security been enabled or is this something I
need to take care of at an SSL certificate level?

I need to do this not only for OLSR, but for other portions of OpenWRT as well.

Thanks for any information you can provide,
Bob K.