[Olsr-users] Olsr-users Digest, Vol 6, Issue 1

Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Tue Nov 27 11:02:51 CET 2007

hm, well at that time there apparently was only that one SoC which
could continue to mesh layer 2 frames while everything else was
suspended (CPU, RAM, flash hard disc, ...).

I guess nowadays we can find more of these chips. However, I am not
(yet) an expert in that area - if anybody on the list is - please
share! :)

a.