[Olsr-users] OLSR Pro Active autoconfig news?

Roar Bjørgum Rotvik (spam-protected)
Wed Nov 21 12:29:51 CET 2007

Alex . wrote:

[...]

> But for this i'd need a solution for assigning IP adresses
> automatically and, as far as i can see from my little research tonight
> about OLSR (which i haven't tried yet but read a lot of good things
> about :-), there is only one proprietary verison that was made by the
> author for a company which we can't get access to.

A quick update:
I have a GO for release from my boss, and have just submitted for a sf.net project for
this. It may take some days to get it approved.
Also I need to prepare the code file headers somewhat (add proper Copyright header and
licence text) before I upload the code, but this is not a big job.

The first code to be uploaded will consist of a PAA daemon and a olsr plugin. This plugin
was last compiled against 0.4.3, so some plugin interface code need to be changed for it
to work agains current olsr. But I may upload the code as-is as soon as the project page
is up and the code prepared. We can take it from there..

I'll come back with more info as soon as the code is ready for download, perhaps sometime
next week as I do this in my (small) spare time.

--
Roar Bjørgum Rotvik