[Olsr-users] Multi hop routing not working for OLSR

Vivek (spam-protected)
Mon May 21 17:27:12 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have 3 nodes in adhoc mode on top of which we are running olsrd.

Node A can route packets to node B and node B can talk to node C but when i try to route packets from A to C or vice versa multihop routing doesn't work. Forwarding is on and firewall is not blocking anything. OLSR output table at A shows B. The configuration file is attached. Any help or pointers would be useful. Running on Linux 2.6.

Thanks in advance,
vivekian

So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.