[OLSR-users] how olsr manages broadcast

seba (spam-protected)
Fri Mar 30 11:57:19 CEST 2007

Hello,
I am designing a java-base system who expect all the nodes to send messages only in neighbors node (i.e. in theier trasmissio range) in a Manet.
Immagine that my statically configured IP addresses are in the subnet 192.168.30.0 (255.255.255.0)
My question is:  if a node broadcasts a packet (so dest IP=192.168.30.255) does the other nodes will forward the packet to all the nodes in the network? -> I would like that this event didn't occur!
How can I configure OLSR to avoid the flooding?

Passa a Infostrada. ADSL e Telefono senza limiti e senza canone Telecom
http://click.libero.it/infostrada