[OLSR-users] Re: Topology Question

Lorenz Schori (spam-protected)
Fri Mar 2 15:27:36 CET 2007

hi

take a look at txtinfo-module which is used by freifunk. it is a
stripped down and cleaned up version of httpinfo. if you just enclose
the plaintext stuff into xml tags you're done.

i'm not sure if this module was included into the olsr-cvs branch. in
freifunk it is included as a patch.

btw. i tought about implementing json as an output option into
txtinfo. for dynamic web-applications i like it much better than the
xml stuff.

because you're mentioning googlemaps. i've put together an olsr-
plugin which floods the locations information thru the mesh. it can
read the position information either from the olsrd.conf or from a
specified file, which can be updated by other means (like gpsd).
olsr-location has the same outputformat like txtinfo. again, json
probably fits better...

txtinfo plugin:
http://ff-firmware.cvs.sourceforge.net/*checkout*/ff-firmware/ff-
devel/olsrd-txtinfo.patch