[Olsr-users] Regarding 3+ radio mesh routing nodes

Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Thu Jun 7 11:21:58 CEST 2007

On Jun 7, 2007, at 5:32 AM, Benjamin Watson wrote:

> Is there any way that OLSR could support this?
>
> I know that OLSR can operate on more than one interface at a given
> time.  I'm curious as to what modifications, if any, would be needed
> for this 3 radio scenario.  Perhaps OLSR could run on both interfaces
> simultaneously, only each radio is tuned to a different channel and
> has the same IP address?

yup! that is the solution :)
so simple. Thanks for answering the question yourself.

We have been running it here in Vienna for some years (we connected
linksys boxes to each other via cable, but basically its is the
same). And it works. We are serving the whole network with a single
uplink. Because of
switching channels (and also using 802.11a)

all the best,
a.

---
there's no place like 127.0.0.1