[OLSR-users] Anyone tried two nodes with internet connection?

Rajesh Narayanan (spam-protected)
Wed Jan 10 08:52:51 CET 2007

More things to add. I am trying:
Pings to Google.com from Node1 -- This works with Internet A up and running.
Pings to Google.com from Node1 -- FAILS when I remove the link to InternetA.

I would assume it should hop via Node2 and hit google.com via InternetB.

Problem is that since Node1 still has InternetA as its default route (even
though it has Node2 as another route), it tries to send all the pings via
the default route.

What I (and Drew) have contend is that even this route should be removed
from the local route table preserving only the route via Node2. This I
proved by manually deleting the default route on Node1 via InternetA, Pings
go through immediately!

Thanks,
Rajesh.