[OLSR-users] patchset 0.5.0 unofficial

Michael Oh (spam-protected)
Fri Feb 23 03:15:16 CET 2007

So, we've found the following patchset (unofficial) to be very helpful in
resolving a number of issues we were finding. However, after using the
patchset, I'm unable to configure the dot_draw so that I can pull of the
stats from anywhere other than localhost. In other words, I could configure
it before so that my web server could pull of the data via port 2004 on the
units running olsrd and then provide the mapping data for a visual layout of
the mesh. Actually I was going to start storing that in a sql server for an
over time view of the change in the mesh.

Also, I'm unable to get the dyn_hna working. Any ideas anyone?

I guess I'm looking for confirmation that someone using the new patchset (
0.5.0) is able to get these items working. Or not...

BTW, the patchset is very helpful and has finally made our mesh usable! So,
I'm very happy with it, just wanted to see if I could get these other things
working also...

BTW, here is the link to the patchset (unofficial).
https://www.open-mesh.net/optimized-link-state-routing-deamon

--

Thanks!
Michael Oh