[OLSR-users] Quagga patches

Alexander Morlang (spam-protected)
Wed Feb 21 17:05:42 CET 2007

Dan Flett schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> I see the big bunch of patches has been added to OpenWRT Kamikaze here:
> https://dev.openwrt.org/changeset/6273

this have been patches colected by tetzlav from freifunk leipzig:
http://leipzig.freifunk.net/~tetzlav/
freifunk/openwrt/olsrd_kamikaze_ff-patches.tgz
i gave them to the openwrt dev to integrate them into kamikaze, so
openwrt could keep up with the requirements in the big meshes, specially
on foneras, where openwrt is the only firmware.

> My question is about the Quagga patches - what do they do?  Will Quagga now
> redistribute OLSR's routes?

i think, the quaggapatches are from
(spam-protected) posted to openwrt-dev and
in use in freifunk dortmund.

> Dan

greets, alex