[OLSR-users] Multicast OLSR build problems

Michael Oh (spam-protected)
Tue Feb 20 22:39:12 CET 2007

Thanks! We're trying the ahdemo mode and that seems to be working very well
for us.

On another note, anyone tried out Elektra's 0.50 patchset yet? It has helped
out our installation tremendously.

Unfortunately, we haven't been able to get the dyn_hna working. We've set
it, but doing tcpdump on all the interfaces and never see any icmp traffic
come out. And the device never advertises an HNA. Anyone confirm that this
works with the 0.50 patchset?

Thanks!
Michael Oh

On 2/20/07, Alexander Morlang <(spam-protected)> wrote:

> Michael Oh schrieb:
> > Hello -
> >
> > We ran into some issues with the Atheros madwifi drivers. Some units are
> > not joining the right cell-id, and we seem to be unable to control the
> > cell id. It just seems to "auto" connect to certain ones. Our problem is
> > that sometimes it joins a random cell-id and then is unable to join the
> > olsrd mesh. Anyone else seen this and know of a way to force the cell-id
> > that is joined?
> >

> have a look at the madwifi trac.
>
> > Thanks!
> > Michael Oh