[OLSR-users] Re: Topology Question

Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Fri Feb 16 01:12:17 CET 2007

hi Soumedra,

   the link below is an adaptation of the olsr dot_draw plugin. We
just simply colored the links according to ETX values.

About maintaining the network: well, each participant in the mesh
maintains it for him/herself. Once the mesh reaches a certain
density / size, it will almost always find different routes in case
one node is not maintained properly (i.e. crashes or so)

best regards,
a.