[OLSR-users] DHCP on an OLSR net

Tim Martin (spam-protected)
Sat Feb 10 05:22:27 CET 2007

I tried that and it worked quite well.  My DHCP server and the
requesting client could only communicate through an MPR and the client
received a DHCP address with no problem.  I only had that setup working
for one day and I tested the DHCP acquisition  3 or 4 times and it
worked each time.  Right now I have a large antenna, about 25 feet above
ground level, connected to my HNA.  There really has been no need for
OLSR but I'm still using it anyway for when/if there is a need for it.
As things are I haven't had the opportunity to further test DHCP through
an MPR.

Tim

--

Stop Spam Now:  http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4025320