[OLSR-users] PLUGIN LOADING FAILED!

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Sat Apr 7 09:25:47 CEST 2007

You are using the initial v1 interface. The current version is 4 and
there has been some major changes. There is no longer a need for
fetching function pointers trough the "fetch function"(whatever
it was called back then).
Now you can call all olsrd functions directly from your plugin.

To declare that your interface is version 4 you must make a function:
int olsrd_plugin_interface_version(void)
available. This function must return 4.
However, changing the version alone will not be enough, you need
to update your plugin to use the new interface(as explained above).

And yes, the plugin HOWTO is OBSOLETE.

- Andreas