[OLSR-users] Secure plugin 0.5 asymmetric problem

V.Kukushkin (spam-protected)
Tue Sep 19 15:56:49 CEST 2006

Hi

I have asymmetric problem with Secure plugin 0.5 for OLSR 0.4.10

My testbed consists of 2 nodes connected by wifi cards.
I use RedHat 6 kernel 2.4.20 on first node and RedHat 9 on second one.
The plugin works correctly on first node with time stamp diff=0+-1 and
message "Challenge from registered node .. dropping".
But second node (RedHat 9) prints sequence of errors
(added to the end of my message) and doesn't add route.
When both nodes configured without Secure plugin, they works fine.
Key file are identical on both nodes.
What's wrong with plugin or configuration ?

[ENC]timestamp info for 10.0.0.2 timed out.. deleting it
[ENC]Checking packet for challenge response message...
[ENC]No match for 10.0.0.2
[ENC]Building CHALLENGE message
[ENC]Size: 36
[ENC]Sending timestamp request to 10.0.0.2 challenge 0xdfe7e74f
[ENC]Adding signature for packet size 40
[ENC]timestamp: 1158672650
[ENC] Message signed
[ENC]Timestamp missmatch in packet from 10.0.0.2!
[ENC]Rejecting packet from 10.0.0.2
[ENC]Adding signature for packet size 24
[ENC]timestamp: 1158672650
[ENC] Message signed
[ENC]Adding signature for packet size 20
[ENC]timestamp: 1158672651
[ENC] Message signed
[ENC]Checking packet for challenge response message...
[ENC]Match for 10.0.0.2
[ENC]Message from non-validated host!

--
regards,