[OLSR-users] httpinfo plugin not displaying ADMIN page or configuration file

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Mon Sep 18 20:58:36 CEST 2006

Hi Vinicius,

I finally had some time to look into this.
There were some problems related to the NETDIRECT stuff in
httpinfo. I've made some quick fixes and it should work now.

Please update from CVS(I don't know if the public SF cvs servers
still needs some time to be updated) and give it a try.

Thanks,
Andreas