[OLSR-users] olsrd binary for arm

Mohd Shakir bin Zakaria (spam-protected)
Tue Nov 14 09:29:09 CET 2006

I've not been able to execute olsrd_arm binary on our development system,
and I guess it's because of this MSB/LSB issue;

(spam-protected) ~/temp $ file olsrd_arm
olsrd_arm: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, ARM, version 1 (ARM), for GNU/Linux
2.0.0, dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux 2.0.0, stripped

(spam-protected) ~/temp/images $ file /mnt/cdrom/bin/busybox
/mnt/cdrom/bin/busybox: ELF 32-bit MSB executable, ARM, version 1 (ARM), for
GNU/Linux 2.0.0, dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux 2.0.0,
stripped

Busybox is running fine in our development platform. Anyone has the binary
in MSB?