[OLSR-users] Weird problem?

Vijay Kolaventy (spam-protected)
Fri May 19 22:42:25 CEST 2006

Erik,

Thanks for your help. Before I tried your suggestions
I found the solution. Infact it made me look very
stupid.
The problem was that my ssid was star-mesh and linksys
didnt like it. When I changed the ssid to starmesh
everything just worked fine. Later on I came to know
that I should quote ("star-mesh") the ssid if I wanted
to used special characters and spaces in the ssid.
Anyway I was too lazy to try that.
Thanks for your help and time. I really appreciate it.

Regards
Vijay