[OLSR-users] Fetching olsr-info via command-line

stn21 (spam-protected)
Fri May 12 21:29:02 CEST 2006

Henning Wangerin schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Is there a way to fetch information about olsrd via the command-line og
> a node?
>
> I'm writing some monitoring software to monitor my olsr-network, where I
> connect to all my nodes via ssh, fetching varius parameters, but I can't
> figure out how to get the olsr info without looking it up web web
> (http_info)

I cannot give you a definitive "No" but I use a dump of the
http-info-page as raw data for logging.

But I would like to take to opportunity to suggest some kind of access
to status-information. That could be helpful for all kinds of purposes.

Stefan