[OLSR-users] Testers for negative weights?

Benjamin Henrion (spam-protected)
Wed Mar 29 14:55:16 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have published a patch against OLSR-0.4.9 or 0.4.10 in order to
support negative weights on interfaces:

http://www.ffii.org/~zoobab/bh.udev.org/filez/projects/olsr2chan/

I works fine between 2 laptops linked by an ethernet cable and a 802.11b
link.

Now I want to know if it works fine with more nodes (4 at least):

A----10----C
|          |
-2         -2
|          |
B----10----D

where:

---- is wireless link on channel 10 for ex
| is ethernet link

Olsr runs on A on both interfaces.

If it works like I think, OLSR should route packets from A to C by doing
ABDC.

Someone has enough nodes to test this?

--
Benjamin Henrion <(spam-protected)>