[OLSR-users] Fwd:Secure Plugin problem (0.4.10)

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Thu Mar 23 14:16:29 CET 2006

Hi Giovanni,

Unfortunatly there is not much time for olsr stuff right now. I'm
currently in the US for two weeks and after that I have
three weeks off to redecorate and move to a new house(and
selling our old appartment). So there will probably not
be much olsr related stuff going on for the next five
weeks or so...

-Andreas