[OLSR-users] olsrd_dot_draw + freifunk

Scusi (spam-protected)
Mon Mar 20 11:31:50 CET 2006

Hi rip,

On Mon, Mar 20, 2006 at 02:52:20PM +0930, (spam-protected) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Question 1.) Does anyone know if its possible to plot the olsr_dot_draw
> plugin to a map ? or something similar?

Yes it is there are several programs out there using the dot_draw plugin output to draw the map /
topology. For example see http://www.meshcube.org/meshwiki/OlsrTopologyVisualization

> Question 2.) Has anyone who uses the freifunk firmware had a problem with
> installing the freifunk-olsrd-libs_0.4.10_mipsel.ipk to a linksys WRT54GS?

No, i did it just a few days ago. No problem. with fff 1.2.3 and a WRT54-gs.
Did you do an "ipkg update" before installing ?

> im using freifunk 1.2.3-en as when I load the the dot draw plugin it seems
> to crash the httpinfo that comes default with the freifunk firmware...
> and the olsrinfo says connection refused, when I removed the dot_draw it
> went back to working fine :\

Config Issues ??? No idea it worked fine for me few days ago.

cheers /~scusi