[OLSR-users] olsrd seg faults when address changes

Magesh mannar (spam-protected)
Mon Mar 13 13:33:48 CET 2006

Hi

  I downloaded the 0.5 cvs src code and tried it on my testbed. But it seg faults when the ip address changes.

  Let me elobrate my scenario

  I start my olsrd on an interface (eth1)  which doesnt have global ipv6 address. Then i assign global ipv6 address to that iface; the olsrd detects that address and then seg faults. It seems that pointer variable is not intialised probably but iam unable to find which variable it is.

  With this iam attaching my olsrd log file and the concerned dmesg log

  Iam more than happy to provide any other information

  Have a nice week ahead

  Magesh

Yahoo! Mail