[OLSR-users] Freifunk wl0_ settings

John Gorkos (spam-protected)
Fri Mar 10 15:45:25 CET 2006

Well, the ipkg version of olsrd segfaults immediately.  Of course, I figured
I'd test on one of my two HNA nodes, so I'm scrambling to restore.

What are the dangers/changes of total failure involved in converting a whole
gaggle of WRTs from openWrt to Freifunk?  I've had very poor success in the
past flashing new ROM over the air, and I'd have to crawl into about 30
attics if I need to get physical access to the routers...

John Gorkos