[OLSR-users] Freifunk wl0_ settings

John Clark (spam-protected)
Fri Mar 10 02:50:12 CET 2006

John Gorkos schrieb:

>I'm not sure how to get in touch with the Freifunk guys, but this seems like a
>good place to look.
>
>My OLSR mesh is in shambles.  Interference, extremely high CPU usage, and
>generally poor throughput are killing me.  I tried forcing all of my radios
>to 802.11b, but I'm not sure I've bought myself anything.
>
>Can someone who's running a large, successful mesh send me a copy of the wl0_
>NVRAM vars from their WRT54G routers?  I think I may have twiddled my radios
>into a corner, and even the ones with great position and good antennas have
>lousy throughput.

There is a site:
http://olsrexperiment.de/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&Itemid=56&lang=de

which seems to have a little recent activity on the topic of 'freifunk'
and 'olsr'. How
active, or who's active, I don't know. There are a few posts on the fora
in english, and
it has been my experience that most german 'technical' types can
read/write/speak
english well, so you should be able to get an answer, if someone is
reading, and has
something to say.

John Clark