[OLSR-users] Freifunk wl0_ settings

John Gorkos (spam-protected)
Fri Mar 10 01:49:12 CET 2006

I'm not sure how to get in touch with the Freifunk guys, but this seems like a
good place to look.

My OLSR mesh is in shambles.  Interference, extremely high CPU usage, and
generally poor throughput are killing me.  I tried forcing all of my radios
to 802.11b, but I'm not sure I've bought myself anything.

Can someone who's running a large, successful mesh send me a copy of the wl0_
NVRAM vars from their WRT54G routers?  I think I may have twiddled my radios
into a corner, and even the ones with great position and good antennas have
lousy throughput.

Also, does anyone have a version of wondershaper tweaked for the WRT54G
radios, preferably ones running openwrt?

Thanks!
John Gorkos