[OLSR-users] Fwd:Secure Plugin problem (0.4.10)

(spam-protected) (spam-protected)
Thu Mar 9 11:10:30 CET 2006

Hi Andreas, now node A and node B can see each other only if i start the daemon together.
If one node start daemon after 2 or 3 second the plughin drop the challenge.
However if the protocol go up at start, if one daemon go down and up, the previous problem persist, the database never delete the entry.

Ciao
Giovanni