[OLSR-users] Help with OLSR Mesh

Joe Bush (spam-protected)
Sat Jun 10 00:04:59 CEST 2006

I just tested using mac filtering and it failed miserably. I am told
now that adhoc doesn't allow mac filtering because communication is
doesn't using the comming bssid that all the nodes share.

Strangely, I read a paper where someone had a testbed they claimed
used mac filtering in order to force multiple hops in the mesh.

Joe