[OLSR-users] nameserver documentation

Travis Mikalson (spam-protected)
Wed Jun 7 19:34:36 CEST 2006

Check out the source code, lib/nameservice/README
http://olsrd.cvs.sourceforge.net/olsrd/olsrd-current/lib/nameservice/README?revision=1.8&view=markup

It's ok, I'd rather see lots of discussion on the olsr-users list than none!

--
TerraNovaNet Internet Services - Key Largo, FL
Voice: (305)453-4011 x101   Fax: (305)451-5991