[OLSR-users] How do you use OLSR within a custom application?

AGF (spam-protected)
Mon Jan 16 20:09:49 CET 2006

Hi there,

I am currently trying that is to route data on an ad hoc network.

Once I have installed the protocol, how would I go about writing an
application in JAVA (or any other language) that is to use OLSR (or any
other routing protocol)?
For instance, do I send and receive the packets/data from within my
appliaction to port 654? And do I also listen on this same port? Or is
there another allocated port?

Also, once I have installed OLSR, is there a simple way to test if the
protocol is working?

A hint or two would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Amedeo.