[OLSR-users] status of osx/bsd port

Lorenz Schori (spam-protected)
Fri Jan 6 18:15:12 CET 2006

lq helped :). sorry i'm too fresh to olsr. routing is set correctly
now but i think the gateway/dns still does not make it into the
system. ping 216.239.57.104 fails. in contrast if i setup the gateway
and dns address manually things work like expected... i'm digging now
into the nameservice plugin... do we have an irc channel?

lorenz