[OLSR-users] Default Settings on the Windows Version

Bernd Petrovitsch (spam-protected)
Fri Feb 24 21:46:46 CET 2006

On Fri, 2006-02-24 at 21:18 +0100, Bernd Petrovitsch wrote:
> Could we change the default values fpr the Win* version do have *not*
> selected the "Offer Internet Connection" box and have *not* selected all
> of the interfaces (not only WLAN but also Ethernet-over-Cable)?
>
> I don't want to be rude or whatever to Windows users, I just want to
> minimize to risk for the rest of the nets if some "install, start and
> press Start. If it makes problems, folks will cmplain anyway." person
> gets it's fingers on this.

And while I'm at it after downloading and installing 0.4.10: At least
the window title line says "0.4.9" which is pretty confusing to me.

	Bernd
          Embedded Linux Development and Services