[OLSR-users] Loading namespace-plugin fails

Björn Biele (spam-protected)
Thu Aug 31 18:03:34 CEST 2006

Hello List,
i just wanted to try out the namespace-plugin with olsrd-0.4.10 and
MacOSX 10.4.7 on my iBook.
Beside a little failure in the Makefiles (there's no /sbin/ldconfig
needed in MacOSX)
the plugin compiled accurately. But as I start olsrd it says:

 >New main address: 10.23.1.4
 >Adding OLSR socket entry 9

Using the precompiled plugin-binaries for MacOSX the same error occurs.

Since I don't know the meaning of "_ifnet" or "flat namespace" I'm
looking forward to get a
little help here. The search engines silenced - it pretty looks like
I'm the only one with that problem.

Thanks in common...
Bjoern