[OLSR-users] problem uclinux ARM

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Wed Apr 12 17:44:20 CEST 2006

Hey,

a) Prior mail has wrong link to testing: Shoud read
http://styx.commando.de/sven-ola/testing/ Server currenty down too.

b) @bruno: Dunno if this helps, but I may have mixed up uclinux with
cadenux. If you have a working cross toolchain for uclinux the porting
should not be too difficult. Can U compile "hello.c"? If not -> do that
first.

c) For others the attached patch may be helpful. This is my adaption of
olsrd-0.4.10 to cadenux used for the wvc54g meshing camera hack.

LG Sven-Ola

""Bruno SELVA"" <(spam-protected)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
hello
I m interested in porting olsrd on a module which integrate uclinux an an
ARM9 processor.I ve done some unsuccesfull test. Has anybody done such
experiments, same OS? or same processor? Is there any modification on the
code to do? I would be very happy to have some help on that subject and
eventually a source code compatible with that type of platform.
Thank you very much bruno selva